Welcome to Wye School
Wye School, which opened in September 2013, is an all-ability, co-educational school serving up to 600 students aged 11 to 19. It is part of United Learning – a group of over 50 independent schools and academies across the country.
Our drive is to provide an excellent standard of education for the whole community which supports and develops each and every individual to be the very best they can be.
At Wye School we commit to:
- Be our very best, every day
- Develop all students academically, personally and socially to prepare them for the next stage in their lives
- Fulfil the potential of each and every individual in a caring environment
We are proud to be a happy, vibrant and supportive school community. We hope that you find all the information you need on this website. Communication is important to us; please make contact if you have any queries or would like to arrange a visit.
Chilmington Green Free School
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- provide outstanding education for the Chilmington Green population;
- improve the quality of education in the Ashford area;
- to give access to a United Learning education for families currently living outside the Wye School catchment area in South and Central Ashford.
The new school is planned to open with Year 7 only and then grow progressively each year until completion as an 11-16 school in 2026. The government also indicated there is potential for the school to add a 6th Form at that point depending on the need for 6th form places in the Ashford area.
These are early days in the project for a new Free School and links to public information will be posted here when they become available.